Vantage Airport Group (Vantage) is an industry-leading investor, manager, and developer of airports around the world with a current portfolio of 10 airports.
- Vantage has worked with 31 airports around the world, taking 20 airports from public to private management.
- Vantage has managed $2.5 billion in airport development and construction projects, with a further USD 4.75 billion underway, and has led $6 billion in airport financing.
- Vantage is leading the largest transportation public-private partnership in the United States as part of LaGuardia Gateway Partners, the consortium selected by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to operate and redevelop LaGuardia Airport’s Central Terminal B in New York.
- Approximately 56 million passengers travel through Vantage network airports annually.
- Vantage develops, adapts, and implements airport best practices that result in financially stronger, more sustainable and better connected airports for the communities and businesses they serve.
- Best practice results include improved operations and maintenance; increased passenger traffic and commercial revenues; competitive rates and charges; improved safety and security; and efficient capital programs.
- Vantage was formed in 1994 as Vancouver Airport Services (YVRAS) to market the expertise and airport management techniques honed at multi-award-winning Vancouver International Airport (YVR), rated the best airport in North America for nine consecutive years by Skytrax.
- Vantage was one of the first companies to be involved in the global trend of airport privatization, investment, and management.
- Vantage is a privately owned company, with corporate offices in Vancouver, Canada and New York City.
- Vantage has a current portfolio of ten airports worldwide: Fort St. John, B.C.; Kamloops, B.C., Hamilton, Ontario; Moncton, New Brunswick; Nassau, The Bahamas; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Larnaka and Pafos, Cyprus; LaGuardia Central Terminal B in New York, NY; and Midway International Airport in Chicago, IL.
For more information:
Vantage Media Relations
Phone: +1 604-269-3845