Vantage Airport Group (Vantage) is an industry-leading investor, manager, and developer of airports around the world with a current portfolio of 10 airports.
- in its 25-year history, Vantage has worked with more than 30 airports around the world, taking 20 airports from public to private management.
- Vantage has managed $4.0 billion in airport development and construction projects, with a further USD $5.4 billion underway, and has led $6 billion in airport financing.
- More than 57 million passengers travelled through Vantage network airports in 2018, flying with some 155 airline partners.
- Vantage is leading the largest transportation public-private partnership in the United States, as part of LaGuardia Gateway Partners, the consortium selected by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to operate and redevelop LaGuardia Airport’s Terminal B in New York.
- In 2018, a Vantage-led team, JFK Millennium Partners, was selected by JetBlue Airways
- Vantage develops, adapts and implements airport best practices that result in financially stronger, more sustainable and better connected airports for the communities and businesses they serve.
- Best practice results include improved operations and maintenance; increased passenger traffic and commercial revenues; competitive rates and charges; improved safety and security; and efficient capital programs.
- Vantage was formed in 1994 as Vancouver Airport Services (YVRAS), to market the expertise and airport management techniques honed at multi-award-winning Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
- Vantage was one of the first companies to be involved in the global trend of airport privatization, investment, and management.
- Today, Vantage is a private company wholly-owned by funds managed by Corsair Infrastructure Partners.
- Vantage has a current portfolio of ten airports worldwide: Fort St. John, B.C.; Kamloops, B.C., Hamilton, Ontario; Moncton, New Brunswick; Nassau, The Bahamas; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Larnaka and Pafos, Cyprus; LaGuardia Terminal B in New York, NY; and Midway International Airport in Chicago, IL.
- Vantage also operates corporate offices in Vancouver, New York City, Chicago and Denver.
For more information:
Vantage Media Relations
Phone: +1 604-269-3845