- Passionate about People, Place and Performance, Vantage Airport Group is a leading investor, developer, planner and manager of airports around the world.
- Since 1994, Vantage has been making airports more efficient, profitable, sustainable and connected to the communities they serve.
- Vantage has lent its expertise to 31 airports in its 26-year history, taking 20 of those airports from public to private management.
- Together, Vantage airports served 58 million passengers in 2019, travelling on 160 different airlines to 265 global destinations.
- Vantage’s current portfolio consists of ten airports worldwide: LaGuardia Terminal B in New York, NY; Midway International Airport in Chicago, IL.; Hamilton, Ontario; Moncton, New Brunswick; Fort St. John and Kamloops, British Columbia; Nassau, The Bahamas; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Larnaka and Pafos, Cyprus.
- Vantage is leading the largest transportation public-private partnership in the United States, as part of LaGuardia Gateway Partners, the consortium selected by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to operate and redevelop LaGuardia Airport’s Terminal B in New York, which recently opened its Arrivals & Departures Hall, 80% completion of the largest public-private transportation project in U.S. history.
- At Chicago’s Midway International, Vantage has partnered with the Chicago Department of Aviation, and industry leaders SSP America and Hudson Group, to create a new model for U.S. airport concessions management as it undertakes a $75 million transformation of Midway’s shopping and dining experience.
- As part of JFK Millennium Partners, Vantage has also been selected by JetBlue as its development partner for the planned redevelopment of John F. Kennedy International Airport’s Terminal 6.
- Vantage is part of a team selected by Amtrak in July 2020 to redevelop Philadelphia’s historic Gray 30th Street Station, an opportunity to develop and manage a commercial program in transportation infrastructure beyond airports.
- Vantage was formed in 1994 as Vancouver Airport Services (YVRAS), to market the expertise and airport management techniques honed at multi-award-winning Vancouver International Airport (YVR).
- Today, Vantage is a private company wholly-owned strategic platform of Corsair Infrastructure Partners for capital deployment in the airport sector.
- Vantage is headquartered in Vancouver, with a growing North American profile that includes a presence in New York, Chicago and Denver.
For more information:
Vantage Media Relations